Monday, October 3, 2011

My First Post

This is officially my first post. I guess I'm just going to get everything out right now.  If you are interested please follow my blog. Right now I am in a play. I play Ed Sitrow. I will post the Autobiography of Ed Sitrow A.S.A.P. I know this will be a short post but I promise the posts will normally be longer. Although the posts willl vary somedays they will be short other times they will be longer. I think I will try to post at least once a week and if that works out then I'll try a post every other day. And if that works out I'll try every day. But until that happens I'll see you guys next week. Hopefullly... If not then you know that I'm not a blogger. But that would be bad beacuase that means I just spent a whole lot of time creating this blog and I'm never gooing to use it. Hopefully this works out so TTFN or whatever that phrase is...
                                                           ~Aaron Hancock~

P.S. You might not know this. I am in to Nature photography below is one of my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment