Monday, December 5, 2011

My story

So uh hi guys! I am a serious slacker. I have meant to do this for like a month now, but as you can probably tell...I haven't. I have seriously taken up writing again. This time I want to finish a novel. I am hoping to have a beautifully edited and perfected Novel by the age of 16. I have too many ideas to fit into one novel hopefully I will get published and they like me enough to publish future books after this book. For people who do not go to my school, our school musical auditions are coming up. The musical is Annie. I'm not much of a singer in front of audiences so I'm not so sure if I'll try out. If you are interested in reading my "Novel-to-be" if you can even call it that. If you do read this beginning part I want hard core criticism, none of this "I'm gonna spare your feelings" Crap... I hate that. So yeah I think this is about all I have to say today. So Buh-Bye
                                           Signing off,
                                                             Aaron Hancock, Author-to-be.

No comments:

Post a Comment