I just thought I would share my opinion on bullying. I have always been a firm believer against it. I have been, believe it or not, on both sides of bullying. I have been the victim in 6th grade but then I went to Jr. High and the bullies went to a different school. In 7th grade I started hanging around the "Cool" kids and I bullied an over weight girl. I didn't say anything mean to her or anything like that but I didn't stop my friends or anyone else from making fun of her either. Now I still am not as diligent in stopping bullying as I could be but I do my best to not be a bully and to stop it when I see it. I understand my mistakes and wish to improve from them. I hate bullying and feel sorry for those who are bullied. I used to just think that they didn't want me to interfere. I know now even if they don't want me to interfere I should. Even though this girl was overweight and frankly, just plain out loud weird and threatened to eat me on several occasions it wasn't right to not stop the bullying that she has to deal with everyday.
The firm hater against bullying,
No comments:
Post a Comment