This will be my Blog about my life as a Junior High Kid. I will tell you about my acting and where it's going. I will also type up my writing career. I will post segments in my book that I'm writing. I will post live videos and other things like that. Stay tuned and you might find out something about me that you didn't know. :)
Monday, July 2, 2012
The End
This is the end of my remarkably short Junior High Life the next segment will hopefully be twice as long...which isn't saying much considering how many times I posted here. I will start up a new blog today and it will be called The wondrous adventures of an adolesent highschooler. Until the new blog is posted I must say. Good bye. Signing off for the last time this is Aaron Hancock, author of My Junior High Life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment