This will be my Blog about my life as a Junior High Kid. I will tell you about my acting and where it's going. I will also type up my writing career. I will post segments in my book that I'm writing. I will post live videos and other things like that. Stay tuned and you might find out something about me that you didn't know. :)
Monday, July 2, 2012
Post for Yesterday
K I am on a blogging role!! well up until yesterday when I totally forgot to do this thigy majig. Oh Well let's make a long post! JK I don't think I can type up a whole bunch of stuff after today's test. Todays test wasn't so bad. I messed up really bad on the Math test but that's a thing of the past. The easiest test, by far, in my opinion, was the Reading Test I'm pretty sure I aced that one. Next was Language arts and after that one it was a tie between Math and Science. I guessed on the Math ones towards the end. It was ptiful It was manslaughter on my brain. The test were theives with my knowledge! I guess if I ever want to get into a good college and they judge me on my test scores I'm screwed. But until that day I will survive! *Figure of speech, I don't xpect college proffesors to attempt muder upon me and my posterity*, Right nw I am blogging while chatting on Facebook. I have to turn in my habits chart tomorrow for Health. But that's no biggy. The only reason it isn't turned in yet is because I keep forgetting to take it off of my stupid mirror. Hopefully typing it up makes everything better to memorize!! I hope I don't get in trouble with Mr. Vickers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment